Michael P. SUN, Solicitor
Mr. Michael P. SUN is one of our founding Partners, and he was appointed as the first Managing Partner of the law firm. He was admitted as a Solicitor of Hong Kong by the then Supreme Court of Hong Kong (now the High Court) in June 1997, with over 24 years’ experience in the legal profession.
Mr. Sun has been practicing wide range of legal areas covering Tort claims, Construction Laws, Business / Commercial Laws, Criminal Laws, Intellectual Properties Laws, Testation Laws and Family Laws, Immigration Laws, Cross Border Investment Establishment.
Mr. Sun can communicate in fluent Putonghua, Cantonese and English.
Education and Professional Qualifications:
1993 – LL.B. (Hons) of the City University of Hong Kong.
1994 – P.C.LL. of the City University of Hong Kong.
6/1997 – Admitted as Solicitor of Hong Kong.
Since 2006 Civil Celebrant of Marriage
2021 Pass of the PRC lawyer’s examination
1. Listed Solicitor of Duty Lawyer Services of Hong Kong.
2. Listed Solicitor of Legal Aid Department of Hong Kong.
3. Legal Adviser of Hong Kong Ling Kong Association.
4. Legal Adviser of Hong Kong XiaPu Association.
5. Legal Adviser of Beijing Technology and Business University Hong Kong Alumni Association.
6. Legal Adviser of the NTMA.